Wednesday, June 13, 2007

First Day at Church....

June 10th, 2007 - Elsie was very well behaved but then again we were only there for about an hour and a half. Next Sunday we will try and stay for the three hours depending on how comfortable mom is at feeding little Elsie away from home.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so tiny in her car seat! It takes a little bit to get used to feeding in public. When Sariah was first born I would always go into the bathroom or a mothers room at school to feed her after a while I felt that I shouldn't have to stop what I am doing all the time and I just fed her while doing my homework on the computer. Covered up of course! Most people didn't even know what I was doing and I never had anyone stare at me.

Madam Crunchypants said...

Comfort with feeding will come. I just kept telling myself that making food was my super power and I started to feel really comfy with it. I can pretty much feed Sophia anywhere now - you'll get so good at it, people will never see anything (until Elsie is old enough to be interested in looking around while eating, and then it's a whole new game)