This past weekend mommy and daddy took me to Bowen Island for the forst time. My Great Grandmother Eileen (my middle name) has a cabin there. It's one of mommy's favourite places.

Somebody is sitting in my seat but I'm having a nap so it's OK.

At the beach with daddy.


Mommy dipped my toes in the ocean but it was a little chilly and it surprised me.

Sunbathing (in the shade)!
Hanging out with cousins.

Sam is pretty strong to be able to roll daddy up like this.
At the pool, it was way warmer than the ocean, so I put more of my legs in than I did in the ocean.



The view from the deck.
Waiting for the ferry. The dock is around the corner.
On the ferry. One of these peaks is Mount Strachan. (Really!!!)
4 comments:
Suzanne, you're very brave to put pics of yourself in your bathing suit on your blog. It helps that you look FABULOUS for just having a baby!!!!!! Hope you had a nice weekend - the children enjoyed playing with baby Elsie.
I got a kick out of the larger kid in Elsie's seat. Emma looooved sitting in our bouncy seat when Becca was a baby...used it like a recliner.
Looks like you guys had a blast!
She's sooooo cute! I love her bathing suit! I envy your nearness to the ocean - I haven't dipped Sophia yet.
I love that seat that Cousin E was sitting in. Its so great that it grows with the kids... I never packed mine away between babies (kinda like my crib! HA)
Post a Comment