Sunday, January 6, 2008

Twas the Night before Christmas...

Christmas Eve was crowded. All my grandparents came over. I got to see Granny & Kevin, Grandpa Hall & Linda, Grandma and Grandpa Strachan and GG Fraser.
Mommy made tourtière and we had homemade candycane ice cream and a bûche de noël. Actually all I got was rice cereal and sweet potatoes, and a tiny bit of ice cream.
Apparently it's tradition to open one present on Christmas Eve before Santa comes.
The paper sure is yummy!
Mommy says I have to rip it not chew it off.


Jammies....all that work and I get jammies. Maybe next Christmas will be different.
I'm taking this hat off as soon as the flash goes!
Grandpa Hall brought me this cool rocking horse.
Daddy said something about Santa watch. Can we see Santa with our eyes closed.





1 comment:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Very cute pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful evening.