Thursday, October 23, 2008

Woodland Park Zoo...

Daddy took two whole weeks off just to spend time with me. I was very excited!! We went to Seattle and visited the Temple and The Zoo.
Mommy and I just inside the gate of the Zoo.
Some animals were in cages and some were not in cages but they all seemed to be sleeping. Daddy and I were riding on this hippo that wasn't in a cage. The hippos in the cage were under water but just as still as this one.



The flamingos were wide awake and very pretty!


Another animal out of his cage and not as soft as I thought he would be.


Those lions look much softer.



For some reason the pictures are out of order...Blogger must be having issues mommy said.

I was trying to get off the horse but mommy kept telling me to wait a minute. Finally I realised why she wanted me to stay on the horse when everything started spinning.

Four monkeys says mommy but I only see two. Well, I guess daddy could be a monkey; I've only known him just over a year.



More monkeys.

BALL!!!


These are out of order too...but now the Carousel is spinning.


It went around for a long time, so I tried to get off again. Mommy didn't want me to get off but finally she let me move to another horse.

We saw more monkeys as we were leaving and these monkeys live outside the zoo. I wonder if they go in for lunch?



No comments: