Minnie Mouse had just one wish...that she could be a real girl for just one day.

Her wish came true!!!

This is just before we leave to go to the Library for a special Halloween
storytime and parade.

What do you mean I have to put my costume on again?

Silly ears keep falling off...

or pulled off.

We had to pick up Alisha to go Trick-or-Treating.

I don't understand why no one will let me in. They keep closing the door on me after putting
something in my bucket. I think they put a treat in the bucket to distract me so they can close the door.

Granny sure has changed her decorating scheme.

Their mommy made them dress up too??

What happened to my Granny?
Finally we are going home!!
2 comments:
Those pictures are precious. Is that David Dass and his daughter?
Yes, she was born 4.5 months after Elsie. They are in our ward.
Post a Comment