Friday, January 14, 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

Christmas Eve is so exciting and this year I had so much fum introducing Clara to all the preparations we do for Santa.

 Mummy lets us open one present on Christmas Eve. This year it was jammies again. I beginning to notice a trend.
 My jammies are nice and soft and cuddly and I found my hat from my very first Christmas and it still fits.
 Clara's jammies and my jammies sort of match.


 We put out cookies and eggnog for Santa.
 We wrote our letters just to remind him and wish him Merry Christmas. I traced the letters that mummy dotted out for me.
 Clara wanted to be a reindeer.
 I put my letter in my stocking.
 I helped Clara put her letter in her stocking.
We read about the birth of Baby Jesus.  The "Little People" helped us act it out.  We have six wise men and no shepherds (mummy says that's a long story), so we dressed some of the ise men up as shepherds with tissues because shepherds are very important to the story.
I went to bed and tried to go to sleep quickly, so Santa could come.

No comments: