Friday, September 5, 2008

More Hats....

As I mentioned in the previous post, I love hats!!! This is my current favourite (a.k.a. mommy's strawberry shaped colander). It is a very pretty shade of red and it fits on my head just perfectly.
See!
I like to wear it while I eat lunch.
Yummy yogurt!
I'm getting quite good at using this thing mommy calls a spoon.
What d'ya mean it's all supposed to end up in my tummy?

I also love wearing my helmet. We were playing outside and I told mommy that I wanted to keep my helmet on while I ate my lunch. She just sighed and shook her head.



This is my new Minnie Mouse hat that I mentioned in the last post. Mommy bought it one size too big hoping it will last a little while.
It has a pretty bow on one side and a picture of Minnie on the other side.

There's Minnie.




No comments: