We were promised a lot of snow this winter and it didn't materialize (much to daddy, the snow Grinch's pleasure). Mummy and I were disappointed, so yesterday we went out even though there was very little snow because it might have been the last it.
 |
| The sleigh worked pretty well even with just a dusting of snow. |
 |
| It was cold out! |
 |
| Low and behold, I woke up in the morning to a wonderful surprise. It had snowed all night. There was lots of snow and church was cancelled. |
 |
| This is Clara in the snowsuit I wore my first winter. She is almost 5 months old and it is a little big. |
 |
(Elsie - Dec 2007)
I was about 7 months old and it was almost too small. |
 |
| Clara and I went for a sleigh ride. We even tipped over and mummy and daddy didn't notice right away. Clara was a good sport and didn't even cry...right away! |
 |
| Mummy and I made a snowman while daddy shoveled with his power shovel. Too bad we didn't get a picture of it. It was pretty cool to see the snow flying in the air. |
 |
| We finally got to use the snowman accessories we received for Christmas. |
 |
| Daddy and I also made a snowman, with some other accessories, these are lights. |
 |
| Our two snowmen. |
 |
| You can kind of see the lights shining, it would be better at night but he might not last until tonight. There is something very familiar about this snowman... |
 |
| Oh yeah...he looks like these cookies! |
 |
| We gave this guy arms! |
 |
| Daddy and I went for a walk to Hyde Creek. |
No comments:
Post a Comment