The calendar said that Spring had arrived but the weather thought otherwise. Even though the weather wasn't great, we had a good time this spring!
Clara started eating solid foods. (if you can call pureed foods solid). We are having fun using the Baby Bullet except it is very loud when if mills grains.
She mostly liked playing with the cloth and the spoons.
This is Clara sleeping in her Easter dress.
This is my Easter dress. Everyone keeps saying we are cute with our matching dresses. I like wearing dresses that match my little sister!
Clara looks very cute wearing my Tinkerbell crown!
I'm pretty cute too (if I do say so myself).
TWINS!
Clara also learned to sit up all by herself.
We celebrated Daddy's birthday.
We hung out together.
Daddy got a "Trail-a-bike" for his birthday.
We can ride all over the place together.
Now we just have to wait until Clara is old enough to wear a helmet and mummy and Clara can come too.
Clara's first trip to Bowen Island.
Clara's first Easter egg hunt.
I love Easter at Granny's 2 house on Bowen Island.
We also coloured Easter eggs.
I gave my first talk in Primary.
The topic was "The Church of Jesus Christ is restored."
Daddy helped me give my talk (but mummy did all the prep work :).
We also had a special tree planting Primary activity at the Vancouver Temple but I'll do a separate post about that.
I like to hang out with my baby sister.
We make a good team!
Daddy refinished a table for us, so now we can all sit beside each other.
Clara is learning to play on the computer (well not quite yet but we like to pretend).
I buried Clara in the sandbox...
Clara didn't mind at all
(even days later when her diaper was filled with sand)
I was sick one week and I fell asleep on the couch watching TV.
We ended the Spring with my birthday and a trip to Utah but those are worthy of their own post.
No comments:
Post a Comment