This year we were leaving on a trip to Utah the day before my birthday, so we celebrated THREE times! First before we left, we had a family party.
| This is the beautiful princess castle cake my mummy made for me. The theme for my party was princesses, dinosaurs and trains! |
| I dressed up in my favourite Tinkerbell costume! |
| Don't forget the crown! |
| And the magic wand! |
| Clara is so cute! |
| We had train sandwiches. |
| I got a new bike! |
| We had a dinosaur dig! |
| We ate the train sandwiches. |
| I received lots of nice gifts! |
| The cake with candles. |
| I blew out the candles. |
| My new presents. |
We were in Seattle on my actual birthday and we went to the ZOO!
| Mummy and daddy gave me a Super Hero costume for my birthday. |
| Clara hanging out at the zoo. |
| The elephants hanging out at the zoo! |
| I was the tour guide because i am a zoo expert. |
| We rode the carousel and the nice lady gave me an extra ride because it was my birthday. |
| There were dinosaurs at the zoo! |
| I was flying with one ! |
| We had dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. Yum! |
| Super Elsie! |
| We had a good day and we stayed at my favourite hotel. |
This year I also wanted to celebrate my birthday with my friends. So I had a Pirate Party!
| We all got eye patches. |
| Captain No-beard took us on a pirate adventure to find treasure. |
| We found the treasure chest but it was hard to get into it to get our booty! |
| Clara had fun! |
| We also got a little wet. |
| I received some more nice presents. |
| We had pirate cupcakes (of which this is the only picture apparently). |
We had lots of FUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment